Do you have any press releases or local information that you would like to see on this website?
We accept submissions of copy ready press releases from companies, organisations and the public. At the moment, we do not have the facility or staff to write our own in house articles, but we are working on it.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting a press release to avoid disapointment.
Submissions must be:
- Appropriate for a general audience and the geographical location of Rhondda Cynon Taff.
- Copy/paste ready. We do not currently re-write, edit or correct spelling mistakes.
- Black text on white with a clear typography and use the same font throughout
- Fact checked for accuracy.
- Reference images (if used) at the end of the article with a suitable caption.
- Reference external website links at the end of the article
- You must have full permission for any images used, or be your own photographs.
- Images must be send as attachments in JPG format
Submissions must not:
- Have any defamatory content, or break any laws!
- Rely on or have colour text or typefaces.
- Have images enbedded within the article itself. Instead please send them as attachments.
- Use images that are copyrighted or belong to anyone else.
- Promote gambling or tobacco products.
By submitting an article for consideration you are declaring that the work is your own or you have permission off the copyright owner, and you take full responsibility for the article and any defamation resulting from it. Submission of an article does not guarantee publication and we reserve the right to refuse publication without reason.